Etna 100% Cotton T-shirts (5 colours)
Mount Etna! My "home mountain", I can watch her erupt from the roof of my house here in Southeastern Sicily. Sometimes referred to as the most active volcano on Earth (which also takes into account the movements in the magma chamber underground), she is known for her frequent eruptions and for occassionally blowing smoke rings! She is also far and away the largest of the 3 active volcanoes in Italy. Ancient Greek mythology names her as the place where Zeus trapped the deadly giant serpent-monster Typhon, and also the home to blacksmith-God Hephaestus' forge. Arthurian tradition named her (as Mongibel, a form of the Sicilian name Mungibeddu) as the location of the otherworld castle (orsometimes the subterranean kingdom) of Morgan Le Fay and her half-brother King Arthur. She is much beloved here in Sicily...also by me. Thus....
She now also forms part of the "Famous Mountains I Have Known" t-shirts collection that coordinate nicely with the Sakura Breeze colour moods (specifically Ruby Wine) from this season. Printed front and back, with Etna on the front, and our cute triangle logo in clouds on the back.
5 tasteful and vibrant colours to choose from -- Bianco (white), Navy, Lava (red), Nero (black) and Arancia (orange). Available in (US) Sizes: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
Please consult the handy-dandy size chart, and measure against your own most comfortable t-shirt for the perfect comfy fit. (Sizes are measured in the chart in inches.)
About the shirt itself:
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit (white contains polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - not a floppy thing, it holds its shape well, even after constant wear and washing.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and to keep it looking smart.
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hems for strength and durability. You can do anything in this shirt (well, don't wrestle alligators in it, maybe, but then that would tear just about any cotton t-shirt).
- Quarter-turned for a supremely neat finish. Seriously, these are well made.