Snake Oil Pop Art "Warhol Array" Crewneck Sweatshirt (Gildan)
We got the Snake Oil T-shirts you need, right here, in a comfy Gildan crewneck sweatshirt. An honest reinvigoration of the famous Warhol soup can array, for... other times. Think of it as "Warhol, but more FutureRetro" if you must.
If Warhol's inspiration for his cans was perpetrated as a sidelong glance at growing consumerism in the modern psyche, then this reanimation is the proof positive that, well... nowadays, this one goes to 11.
Only the very best from The Lowest if Low, eh?
Hate! Fear!! Buy!!!
All about the shirt:
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz. per sq. yd.). 50% cotton / 50% polyester, preshrunk and comfy.
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband, sturdy so it won't wonk out.
- Taped neck and shoulders, for more good-looking comfy style.
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability.
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish.
- Sizes: XS,S,M,L,XL (have a look at the chart for measurements in inches).