Snake Oil Pop Art "Warhol Array" T-shirts
We got the Snake Oil T-shirts you need, right here. An honest reinvigoration of the famous Warhol soup can array, for... other times. Think of it as "Warhol, but more FutureRetro" if you must.
If Warhol's inspiration for his cans was perpetrated as a sidelong glance at growing consumerism in the modern psyche, then this reanimation is the proof positive that, well... did you know that this one goes to 11? It does.
Only the very best from The Lowest if Low, eh?
Hate! Fear!! Buy!!!
About the shirt itself:
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit (some colours may contain polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - not a floppy thing, it holds it's shape well, even after constant wear and washing.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and to keep it looking smart.
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hems for strength and durability. You can do anything in this shirt (well, don't wrestle alligators in it, maybe, but then that would tear just about any cotton t-shirt).
- Quarter-turned for a supremely neat finish. Seriously, these are well made.
(US) Sizes: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Have a look at the handy-dandy size chart, and measure against your own most comfortable t-shirt for the perfect comfy fit. (Sizes are measured in the chart in inches.)