The Awesome Anemone T-shirts
Found this badass anemone flower as we started strimming what we call the lawn... took its photo, it wasn't enough. Because seriously, this flower: here in south-eastern Sicily, we had snow (which is very rare even here in the mountains) followed by the most serious winds I've ever experienced. I've been in hurricanes, typhoons, monsoon storms, sandstorms... none of them held a candle to this wind. Trees were down everywhere, we were without power for 24 hours, without phone and internet services for days. There were street lamp poles bent in half.... and then... and then! This anemone was just there, from out of nowhere. Talk about fortitude in adversity. How can you not honour that in some way? So now it graces shirts, zoot trousers... who knows what else by the time I get finished being in awe of it...
So you know, if anybody asks you why you have anemones on your shirt... you just tell 'em. You tell 'em. It isn't for nothing that the Greek name for these badboys translates to "wind flowers". May it give you the fortitude to weather every storm, too.
In a panoply of colour variations for you to rock.
About the shirt itself:
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit (some colours may contain polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - not a floppy thing, it holds its shape well, even after constant wear and washing.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and to keep it looking smart.
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hems for strength and durability. You can do anything in this shirt (well, don't wrestle alligators in it, maybe, but then that would tear just about any cotton t-shirt).
- Quarter-turned for a supremely neat finish. Seriously, these are well made.
(US) Sizes: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Have a look at the handy-dandy size chart, and measure against your own most comfortable t-shirt for the perfect comfy fit. (Sizes are measured in the chart in inches.)