Vesuvius 100% Cotton T-shirts (5 colours)
Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio) lies in the Gulf of Naples, and is famous for remarkable pyroclastic eruptions. The most famous of which we know of from Pliny the Younger in his letters to Tacitus in the year 79 CE, when a particularly violent eruption ejected volcanic gasses, stones, ash and pulverised pumice 33 km into the air, and subsumed the famous Roman villages of Pompeii and Herculanium (among others). Vesuvius is also the only volcano on the European mainland that has erupted in the past 100 years.
She now also forms part of the "Famous Mountains I Have Known" t-shirts collection that coordinate nicely with the Sakura Breeze colour moods from this season.
5 tasteful colours to choose from -- Bianco (white), Navy, Plum, Nero (black) and Panna (a creamy light grey). Available in (US) Sizes: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
Have a look at the handy-dandy size chart, and measure against your own most comfortable t-shirt for the perfect comfy fit. (Sizes are measured in the chart in inches.)
About the shirt itself:
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit (white contains polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - not a floppy thing, it holds its shape well, even after constant wear and washing.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and to keep it looking smart.
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hems for strength and durability. You can do anything in this shirt (well, don't wrestle alligators in it, maybe, but then that would tear just about any cotton t-shirt).
- Quarter-turned for a supremely neat finish. Seriously, these are well made.
- IOVI VESVVIO!!